“Good Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Had the broiled grouper with a kind of pontchartrain sauce on top. It was ok but probably over priced. There were three couples in our group. Every one enjoyed their meal just mouthing special about it. I tasted one of the fried shrimp my wife ordered. It tasted like is had been frozen. Not sure. We went at night. During the day the view would be beautiful.

1  Thank DFBAUSTIN

Reviewed 25 January 2018

The food was very average and ours was served cold. I ordered the shrimp fettucini and the shrimp was cold and tough; not a good sign for a seafood place. In all fairness, we were a party of 10 but if they couldn't handle a crowd, we should have been apprised at the time of the reservation. Some of our party had to wait several minutes to have their coffee refilled. The server was very nice and probably efficient with a lesser crowd. We have decided not to frequent the restaurant again.

1  Thank ruth2835
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Took a good friend out for a birthday lunch. We both ordered the broiled seafood platter for $14.99. What an awesome lunch. Platter had a nice broiled white fish, generous amount of scallops,several shrimp & a crab cake. Also came with a salad & a choice of rice or a potato. Before my meal I had a cup of gumbo. Delicious. One of the best I have ever had. Folks if you are in the area check this place out. You won’t be disappointed. One suggestion is go for lunch as the dinner prices are substantially higher for the same amount of seafood.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I had the special, which was the stuffed red snapper. My wife had the mahi. Both were excellent. My baked potato was perfectly cooked and came with all the appropriate accruements. After dinner coffee was well prepared and hot. Pecan pie was good.

Wait staff was attentive and respectful. We visit the area in the off season so wait is never an issue. I understand that during spring and summer it is wait every night. I would say it is probably worth it.

Local brews were good, but all in a bottle. Seems to be a bad habit of the entire area, not having beer on tap. I'm sure there is a good reason.

Will go again.... and again.....

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Honestly, would not have noticed this place until we drove by with the sign lit up in big red lights. The place is larger than what it looks like. Our waitress was great and took care of us throughout the dinner. We ordered the bleu cheese kettle chips to start and they were so good! For dinner we shared the stuffed snapper and it was plenty to share. For dessert we tried the key lime pie. We really enjoyed our evening. If the weather would have been warmer, there are so many places to sit outside too.