“Amazing”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 6 October 2015

We tried this place over the weekend and it did not dissappoint. Great selection, even for picky eaters. The price is amazing. It was 40.39 for 5 adults with drinks. My favorite before was Panda Express, but now its Shanghai Buffet! Loved everything I ate. My favorites are the noodles, rice, rangoons, and steamed potstickers. The server was very nice and kept our drinks filled.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

A very family run place with attentive service, while not one of those mega place but very good quality selection & reasonably price you can not go wrong here, on this day as the main lady on the serving line mentioned she added sushi with only two selection but good as any and not over the top with the rice.
Basic buffet selection but even at 3 in the afternoon they still kept bring fresh dishes & worth searching this one out should you be in the area. Easy on - off I10

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I've eaten here several times and I think they have a nice variety of food, that was very tasteful and I look forward to trying them again!

Reviewed 6 January 2015

Clean. That's always important to me. Courteous service, good food, open late. If you like buffet-style eating, this is the place. Very reasonably priced (and be sure to ask for their senior discounts).

1  Thank Lew A
Reviewed 6 January 2015

So we said we wouldn't be back but our daughter is a freshman at UWF so we gave it another try. Please don't make the same mistake. The food was primarily fried and greasy. The dessert case is a mess. This is simply not good food. We definitely won't return.