“Excellent Noodle Bowl”

Pho Golden Palace
Ranked #87 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 January 2018

My friend was pregnant and craving a noodle bowl. The food was tasty and attractive! She was pleased and I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Nothing cures the cold weather blues (and we have had that recently!) than a good steaming bowl of pho. This was our first trip and afterwards my wife wants to come here weekly to try the rest of the menu, including Bahn Mi's.

She had the vermicelli rib eye (small bowl) and I had the spicy beef pho (there is a Vietnamese name, i don't know how to spell it). Both both came out steaming out (YAY!) and to my delight the spicy beef was, well......spicy!

Both of us ate approximately 1/2 of our serving which made for delightful leftovers for the next lunch (it was still very cold here; not Chicago cold though).

As I said we will be going back soon and start trying the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I only had the egg rolls and the beef pho but both were really good. The eggs were actually probably some of the best I have had and I love Vietnamese food. I am also from an area that has plenty of Vietnamese food options.

Anyone that likes pho knows the secret to good pho is the broth and how long it takes to cook it. They have a really good base broth that makes the pho fabulous. I would go back again.

1  Thank Peg692001
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was here over a year ago and thought to give them a try again, I live on the other side of town and don't get this way often. It was after lunch on a Saturday, so it wasn't too busy, but there were about 5 or so other tables occupied. Service was quick, and efficient. The restaurant was relatively quiet with some sports on TV and it was relatively clean and well kept. I had the Pho again, and it was very good. I had the small bowl which was just right. I like that they serve it 'lawsuit hot', so be careful if you have little people at the table. I also had the fried egg rolls and they were served quickly and very hot. I liked the tangy dipping sauce they served with the rolls. The Pho broth was flavorful, but I'd have to give the edge to Saigon's on Pace Blvd. Price definitely goes to Saigon's huge bowl of Pho. Next time I'm at this side of town I'll have to give their Banh Mi a try. They have a pretty extensive menu and I wish I lived closer so that I could try more menu items. They do have beer on the menu. If you're looking for something other than burgers or fried seafood (favorites of mine) give Golden Palace a try, I'm sure you'll enjoy...I did.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I just enjoyed a bowl of combo PHO. A variety of beef without tripe. Husband enjoyed shrimp PHO. Very delicious. Service was friendly and excellent.