“Homemade egg rolls and cashew chicken are out of this world good”
Review of House of Chong

House of Chong
Ranked #225 of 710 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Wife and I eat there at least once a week. Normally we get the cashew chicken and an order of egg rolls to take out. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

The worst Chinese. No cashews in the cashew chicken; a breaded mushy mess. Broccoli beef also breaded. Fried rice wasn't good either. Grape Garden is much much better.

1  Thank Kat D
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Wanted to like! Got the much admired cashew chicken. It was breaded dark meat with gravy, and I didn't care for it. I later read you could request white for an up-charge. Excellent egg rolls, huge portions, prompt take out, no silverware. As it was near closing, I did not try to return my dish for a replacement.

1  Thank Southerngirl96
Reviewed 11 July 2015

My family has been coming here for over 30 years! Whenever we all get together it is a must! I will say that in the past we have always gone for the lunch buffet which is the best deal in the world. The Cashew chicken is fantastic and they have the only egg rolls on the planet i like.
Our groups is never fewer then 15 which is why we normally hit the lunch buffet. This past trip however we went for a Tuesday night early dinner, due to our schedules, and we essentially overwhelmed the staff. Either they were only scheduled for a light night or they were down staff. The service was a bit spotty, although i don't really blame them, we can be a handful with multiple checks and so fourth. I think we confused the poor lady taking our orders. The food was very good as always.
We decided that it is way better to go for lunch as a large group then attempt a huge dinner meal there again. They are a very good bargain,their prices make for a economical trip for all.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Been coming to this restaurant for a very long time for one thing - their Cashew Chicken - love it. Other items on the menu are also very good. Not a lot of atmosphere but a great place for Chinese food. Give it a try.

1  Thank Gary629