“Fun place to go to!”
Review of Al Fresco

Al Fresco
Ranked #138 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Went here with my boyfriend since we have different tastes. Lady at the taco stand was kind of rude but the tacos sure were delicious. The lady at the cheesesteak stand was super friendly and helpful. Prices are high for the amount of food you get. If I lived here I wouldn't be a regular but it is a fun option.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Found this place on our first trip into Pensacola so we decided to have some lunch there.
It is an unusual collection of four older model Airstream trailers that have been converted into lunch wagons with an central outdoor dining area. Each has it's own kind of food.
We selected the one offering Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches (the second unit in the line). This one did accept cash only so be prepared but the prices are low enough that it wasn't a problem. The others (I believe) will accept credit cards.
Our meal included fries which is pretty typical. The cheesesteak was very good but the fries were limp but at least they are fresh.
Though it's not obvious, there are restrooms and a bar at the far end so you can have a drink and clean up as well (always good with finger foods).
This is a good place to hang out and watch the people go by.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

we were absolutely blown away with this charming "food court! " Several "food trucks" to choose from offering a wide range of dishes, from Asian Fusion to chicken, bbq and Mexican and a clean cheerful outdoor eating area that got even more so when they turned on the lights.
We brought our dogs who were welcomed and even served water in clean stainless steal bowls. The staff was anxious to let us know how welcome
our dogs were and to be sure we were comfortable. They bussed the tables and the place was clean.
I was with a party of 4 and we ate a variety of foods, sampling each others. Loved the fried avocados from the Mexican truck, and the beef tacos as well. But the Asian fusion was awesome too.
Parking was easy and close, nice area of downtown, just an all around delightful experience!
Great place for kids too, casual enough to be comfortable for them and parents too.

1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The kids and I had lunch here a few days ago. We had an assortment of food. Two kids had a corndog and bbq sliders from Gunshot BBQ. Three other kids had tacos from Z Taco and I had a lamb gyro from Fusion. It is nice to see Pensacola get something different and there has been a small foodtruck scene emerging downtown. These foodtrucks are nearly permanent and Al Fresca has tables with umbrellas and misters. I enjoyed the food as did the kids. I would eat here again.

1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Can't believe anyone would return. Three of us ate at different trucks & they were all just as bad. Barbecue place was out of everything but chicken so I chose a chicken sandwich, waited 15 minutes & it still wasn't what I ordered. What a joke -don't bother!