“Wonderful Dinner from beginning to end”
Review of Iron

Iron
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 701 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Southern contemporary cuisine fueled by on-site vegetable and herb gardens from the creative minds of true southerners. We are inspired to bring together fresh local and regional specialties with the finest flavors and ingredients from across our nation and beyond.
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Iron has been on our list for a while and we were not disappointed. We sat at the counter which was fine and many times we prefer. Our server was great and very attentive. The fresh catch was Sheep-head it was crusted with sesame seeds. Oh it was the best I’ve had. I generally don’t care for dusted crusted fish however this was a fine example of how to do it. Dinner was a pleasure and we loved everything.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently dined at Iron and I must say it was an amazing experience. As someone who has lived in various major cities across the US, I have had the opportunity to dine at some of the best restaurants. I would say that Iron is as good as any place that I have been to. Try the Brussels, Duck Fries, and the Pork Roast. All were amazing. We will be coming back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife and I had a great dinner last Friday night.....Escargot and Gnochi was amazing as well as the salads!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I have eaten here many, and I cannot understand why this restaurant is so highly rated. The salmon was a mess of flavors that did not work together and the oysters were overcooked and too salty. They do have an amazing old fashion with bacon that we highly recommend. If you want a great meal in Pensacola, go to George Artisan Bistro, Global Grill, Carmen's or the Wine bar as they are truly 5 star restaurants.

2  Thank hmseminole
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Great food, service and ambiance. Very casual yet upscale. We had Brussel sprouts, Caesar salad, grouper, Salmon, mussels/shrimp and duck. So very delish.