“High Class Place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We were looking for something different to eat. All the places we wanted were super packed. As we were driving away from the beach we saw this place. It really didn't have anything on the menu I would eat but the people with me weren't picky. It is very pricey for the small portions. None of us liked the food. It wasn't super packed but the service was terrible. Was still hungrey when we left and spent $51.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Food was ok. Nothing spectacular to write home about. Service was good. Expect a large bill at the end. It was a first and last visit for us.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Visited today for a good Sunday meal and they missed the mark! I so wish the kitchen staff would just LISTEN to their customers. It started down hill with the simple request for no olives on our house salads, miss #1. Then I asked for my scallops to be cooked well done, it's a personal preference shame on me! That was miss #2 as they came out exactly how Carrabba's wanted them to and NOT how I ordered them. Miss #3 was when my wife got the middle of her chicken breast and it was raw. AND the server could have cared less. So much for our quality Sunday meal.....

Carrabbas, Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Hi Jim,

We're disappointed to hear that you experienced some issues during your visit. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Pensacola, FL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Our meal was great the Waitress/ Bartender was great and very helpful with answering questions about directions locally, we were made to feel very welcome, and our meal was great. Great place so glad we stopped there .

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Good that they are open for lunch. Great service and comfortable setting.
Friendly and helpful staff. Menu has a good selection and great wine list.
Plenty of parking.