“Carrabas”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The food is always delicious. They frequently has specials. The atmosphere is conducive to conversation. The serviceis superb.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Food was not bad, service was good just a bit pricey I️ think for portions. Chicken Marsala was very good, salad not much taste.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Pensacolas restaurants just can't seem to get good managers. I have been to Carrabas at several other locations in other states and the food and service is much better that Pensacolas. That goes for several other restaurants in Pensacola. For being a resort and beach town with many tourists, the management is lacking. Disappointed at one of my favorite chain restaurants. Paid way too much for what we got.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and were sat at a table with peeling laminate. Then we noticed a musty smell. I looked up and saw that all of the HVAC grills are covered in black dust/mold. We left right away...

Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hello,

This is very concerning. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Pensacola, FL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Not really impressed for lunch. It was very expensive for the quality and atmosphere. My wife nor I were really impressed.