“Try the Cha”
Review of Khon's on Palafox

Khon's on Palafox
Reserve with OpenTable
Khon's on Palafox is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Upscale Asian Fusion restaurant that has the best pork belly dish called Cha. We had two specialty rolls as well which were very good. My hubby had a large portion of a stir fry dish which was actually better the next day :)

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Egg roll appetizer was good, pot sticker appetizer was acceptable, but have had much better.
Main dishes: I ordered a curry and was very disappointed as it was very 'soupy'. My wife enjoyed her meal, but if I go back I would have to try the stir fry from their limited (for an asian restaurant) menu.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We inadvertently chose this restaurant on the night of a Mardi Gras parade. The noise and hectic activity outside and in the place were surely not typical. It was nice to see and hear the bustle of the community members in the event, but not so good for a quiet dinner with conversation. The sushi was pronounced excellent by my wife and my own entree was quite tasty. Service was appropriately friendly and attentive. If you like sushi, try Khon's, which appeared to be a family business owned and run by non-Asians. The sushi preparation station was not visible to diners.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

A friend and I stumbled on this gem on the way to the Saenger. What a beautiful little place!! The food, Asian fusion, was terrific. Our server was helpful and friendly. The flash fried octopus and jalapeños were awesome!! The ramen pad Thai was out of this world.
If you like Asian, you will like this innovative little restaurant.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We went downtown for dinner Saturday evening with no particular place in mind. Found a parking place on Palafox almost immediately in front of Khon's. We had never eaten there. When we stopped to look at the menu, a woman at an outside table said that their meal had been very good. We walked up and down the street, then decided that we would try it. Our meal was excellent. We ate on the street which was very pleasant except for a few pan handlers. They had a special fish dish that was marvelous.