“More people should eat here!”
Review of Dinner India

Dinner India
Ranked #102 of 698 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We have had great meals here. But every time we go the place is practically empty. More people should be eating this food, it's great! I just picked up take-out last night and it was great at home too. I'm a huge fan of the vindaloo, you can get chicken or lamb, they are both great. Their tikka masala is really good. I like the medium spice level, but let me warn you, that is hot. If you aren't sure you can handle it, jut get mild. The mild is still spicy, everyone that we normally go with gets mild, so don't try to "man-up" on the heat level, it can hurt you. Start off with some veg pakora and make sure you get some naan so you can clean your plate with it. Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

After a long drive we decided to stop at Dinner India for lunch buffet. The restaurant was totally empty, the warning sign we ignored.
Very limited variety and not a single item (from chutneys that were watered down to butter chicken that was simply chicken cube Hunts tomato sauce) had any flavour.

Don't do the mistake we did. Stay away from this place.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Try the Chicken Masala! This is. Family from Nepal who know how to deliver customer service. The Garlic Naan is also great.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We decided to try something new. We had never tried Indian food so we decided to try out Dinner India. Everything we had was excellent. The naan was fresh and tasted great. We returned the next week for the buffet so we could try out more selections. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We decided to try something new and I'm so glad we did!! Our server Gita was so helpful! I had no idea what to order and she guided me and I was so pleased with her recommendations. Everything was wonderful! Can't wait to try other dishes.