US$139
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortInn
US$124
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$112
US$101
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$185
US$159
US$129
Homewood
US$152
All reviewsone bedroom suitewaffles and ice creamfront deskpet feesocial hoursuper comfy bedliving spacehot breakfast in the morningcome homeirish pubhome away from homepet friendly hotelbasketball courtstayed here for two nightslocation is greatrestaurants within walking distancefree breakfast
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I will admit that I am the ultimate hotel snob. We are traveling with our 2 dogs, due to relocation. We came to this hotel from a fabulous Residence Inn in Lake Charles. Pensacola Downtown actually smells like room freshener. Halls are dark & dingy & I wonder about my dogs lying on nasty carpet. We are only here to sleep but took our dogs to on property potty area before bed and an armed security officer actually came out & told us to be careful in area. Are we in ghetto or bad area? I would not stay at this property again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
resinndt, Manager at Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
I am very sorry our current appearance was not what you had anticipated. We strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Unfortunately, this sometimes requires essential renovations in our guest areas.
We are about to undergo a major renovation this winter that will include all our guest rooms.
We do have security each night for the protection of our guests, however the Residence Inn area is located in the heart of downtown Pensacola. We consider this area to be not only safe, but historic and colorful as well.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had requested an early check while booking online for the two suites we had booked.... I was pleasantly surprised to get a notification on my phone before an hour before our arrival that our rooms were ready as requested....

Now for a small town, small hotel this is a biggie.....

On arrival they did not ask for any check in procedures, just handed me the room keys and we were on our way. It's been our 3rd stay here .... but their friendliness and service stands out....

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DunamisArt
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I wish I could give this one a 3.5 star rating. Overall, we were happy with our stay and with the value for the price paid, but it was not perfect.

Overall, it's a typical Residence Inn with large rooms, full kitchens, and a free breakfast.

Service was good and very friendly, but it felt very casual (everyone was just wearing T-shirts, and there was rarely someone actually standing at the front desk). The breakfast staff was great, keeping things clean and stocked. Housekeeping refreshed our room well.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with a queen bed. Overall, the room was OK. It was very large, especially for the money paid, but it was not perfect. The bed was quite low the ground, and the mattress was very old, worn, and super soft. The furniture was worn, and there were some large stains on the living room chair and foot-rest. The room has an odd layout, with some of the cabinets inaccessible due to furniture, and it was hard to get to the windows to open/close the blinds. The room only had 1 remote control for 2 TVs, and the automatic icemaker did not work (an ice tray was available). We still enjoyed having the large space with a full fridge/freezer, and we slept well. Our room had a nice water view as well (over the top of the gas station next door).

Breakfast was as expected, nothing special, but a small selection of both hot and continental options. It's a nice inclusion.

The location was decent for a weekend say - about 15-20 minutes to Pensacola Beach and about 30 mins to Perdido key. There are several restaurants within very close walking distance. We also enjoyed the about 1-mile walk along the waterfront to the cute historic downtown. Parking was free and plentiful.

In addition to the beaches and the historic downtown, we enjoyed touring the free museum at the Naval Air Station and the forts/wildlife as part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore.

We might choose this hotel again for a weekend trip, but will likely pick the inn or new hotel opening in the heart of downtown (or rent a condo on the beach).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Hotel too dirty, outdated, smells so bad, you feel like you live in an animal shelter, dogs barking all the time. management gets upset if you complain. They don't have assigned rooms for pets. they put pets in any room in the hotel not taking into consideration guests might have allergies. Front desk staff are nice. management not at all, rude and not friendly. too much turn over in staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sendian1965
resinndt, Manager at Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with us.
We are about to undergo a major renovation within the next couple of months.
Being a pet friendly hotel, we do try to keep all our pets on the 1st floor. We also like to accommodate the request of our guest, which may be the cause of a pet on a higher level floor.
One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding the service our team provided caught my attention. I am very sorry to learn that the quality of service provided by our management staff did not meet your expectations.
I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel staff to ensure this was an isolated issue moving forward.
Please contact the hotel directly if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed here for two nights during a business trip to Pensacola. The room was generally clean and comfortable, though the bathroom had an unpleasant, "moldy towel" odor. I could not figure out what was causing it, and it did diminish the second night of my stay. The evening reception is a nice touch, though the offering on the night I was there -- waffles and ice cream -- was odd at dinner time. The gym is small, but fine and I had it to myself both nights of my stay. There is a swimming pool and basketball court.

I chose this property because it was the closest to the location of my business meeting, but nothing much is going on the area immediately around the hotel, so it is quiet, but there's not much to do. The property is about a 15 minute drive from the beach, and a 15 minute drive from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business