Hampton Inn Plant City(Plant City)(Great Value!)
US$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfront deskyogurtnice roomgreat hotelgreat staffcounty line roadoutdoor poolrooms are clean and comfortablebaconfirst floorspent one nightstayed nightslike royaltyfree breakfast buffetwedding weekendhot chocolatebusiness center
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Perfectly located for our needs. Room was nicely appointed including a small frig. Evening staff was efficient however they could be friendlier. Breakfast was typical hotel fair. Coffee was better then most.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Allison F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear jerryc1946,
I am happy to hear that our hotel was situated perfectly for your needs during your stay with us! I am sorry to hear about the friendliness of our staff, this is something I will be looking in to. I appreciate your feedback.

Allison Fyffe
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel suite very quiet very peaceful very clean only problem is there is no restaurants nearby all you have is Wendy's and McDonald's the breakfast here is awesome real breakfast you will enjoy the clean rooms in the southern hospitality people are very friendly and nice

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This was our first stay at this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff at the front desk were very cheerful and helpful. Our room was clean and spacious. The morning breakfast was very good and all items seemed to be fresh and the staff kept everything filled. All appliances were in good working order however, it would be nice if there was a second waffle machine. They were very busy this weekend and with only one machine several of us were not able to enjoy a waffle.
There was one issue we would like to see corrected and that was the printer in the lobby. I needed to make a couple copies of an agenda for my meeting but the printer was not working. I was disappointed and did advise the front desk of the problem so it could be corrected. Apparently, it has been down for some time. I sincerely hope they will have this fixed for other guests in need of a last minute copy or someone attempting to print a boarding pass.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stayed for two nights in July. Very small room that smelled musty. I stayed in 2 and 3 category Marriotts in better rooms.
We arrived for breakfast at 7 (started at 6:30) to discover they run out of juice and yogurt. The waffle machine's timer was broken and caused unnecessary delays. Second morning they run out of CEREAL! I understand they are remodelling the lobby but a manager worth his salt should have a grasp on the logistics and quantity of breakfast stuff. The breakfast area server, cool, calm, and collected, was the saving grace of this fiasco.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 August 2017

Dear dinkthecat,
First and foremost I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels. I sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered at breakfast and with your room. We are a few weeks away from completing our hotel renovations. If you would like to further discuss you may reach me at 813-757-6202. I hope you allow us the opportunity to better serve you the next time your travels bring you to Plant City.

Allison Fyffe
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very good for the price. The construction was heavy and uncomfortable but that should not shadow the incredible staff. Yussiuf has helped me on many stays before and continues to be just as hospitable. JT also is a very helpful staff member. Both of them are very professional and should at least get a raise for their hard work.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business