Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,309 results
All reviews mini golf time share super walmart sister resort across the street nice resort activity center parking pass putt putt two bedroom unit sales presentation wyndham resorts full kitchen sales pitch wyndham owners ping pong washer and dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Need more cooking utensils in units; I had to request an extra skillet, which was quickly delivered.
Housekeeping in public areas seems somewhat neglected. Floor in elevator was filthy. Items (trash) left in hallways for hours.
Staff was pleasant and helpful.
DO NOT BUY TIMESHARES / VACATION OWNERSHIP !!! Too many fees not disclosed; fees increase yearly. No resale market.
Not being on the beach makes this location less appealing.
Convenient to golf and casino.

Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank dfb260
Reviewed 29 March 2021

The property was clean and well kept. The events some evenings were fun and added "energy" to the property. We are two timeshare owners and only one of us traveled. The resort called me by the other persons name and seemed to have a problem recognizing just me (even though I am an RCI timeshare owner). This was annoying!

Review collected in partnership with RCI
2  Thank michelelangstaff
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

We are deeded at this resort and wanted to see what it was like. We usually stay on the water when we use our Wyndham points. This is a nice quiet resort.

Two of the pools were open and we were able to snag some chairs each day. Even though there were an over abundance of people saving chairs for hours. Hot tubs, activity center, and the fitness center were all closed. Putt putt was by reservation only. There was a bar and deli open. Karaoke was done on two nights that we were there.

We went for nice walks along the trails nearby. They went around some little lakes throughout the neighborhood. It was a nice walking path. You can walk across the street to two separate plazas with several restaurants, Dollar Tree and Dunkin Donuts. That part of the neighborhood was not as nice, but fine during the day.

Our building was the Areca Palm. Our two bedroom unit was clean and very nice. We had a nice balcony with a table and four chairs AND two lounge chairs. We had everything we needed in our unit. The staff we encountered were always friendly and greeted us.

My only complaint is our room was not ready when we arrived at 4:30. We stood in a long line and were told that they would text us when our room was ready. We went to eat and pick up some groceries. No text. I called and called. When I finally got through our room was ready and they didn’t know why we weren’t texted.

The location is not too bad. Not much to do right near the resort, but plenty to do not too far away. We went to Lauderdale by the Sea, Los Olas and the Riverwalk in Fort Lauderdale, Everglades National Park (Shark Valley), Little Havana, Sawgrass Mills Outlets, and Wakodehatchee Wetlands. Most of which were within a half hour drive.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank SportsmomMichigan
Reviewed 4 March 2021

After reading recent poor reviews, I was a bit apprehensive about my stay. But I guess I lucked out as my visit greatly exceeded my expectations.

I booked a studio and was put in the Royal Palm building. The room was recently refreshed, clean, and spacious. The bathroom was quite big and really nice! I loved the full kitchen (including all the needed dishes/pots/pans/etc). I used the in-room washer and dryer, too.

It was abnormally hot during our stay at the end of February and the AC had no problem keeping up (one of the most important things for me). Our room/balcony faced the lake and as such had much more privacy. Zero noise issues from nearby rooms/guests.

Staff were all very friendly and helpful. As other reviewers have said: lots of dining nearby and Walmart is a 7 min walk away. I felt completely comfortable walking off resort during the day.

My only complaint is that many inconsiderate guests were not wearing masks inside the building (I made sure not to share elevators with them). Staff all wore masks (properly).

Room tip: If you booked a studio, ask for a room in the Royal Palm Bldg with a balcony facing the lake!
2  Thank DCguy20002
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Don’t ever go here! They didn’t have my room ready at 7 pm when I arrived so I went to the bar. Someone puked & no one cleaned it up. My duvet had BLOOD on it & took them 2 days to change it. I emailed them to make sure they had the shuttle to the grocery store as my foot was in an air boot. A manager suggested I walk! My floor was sopping wet- dry by 2 days when “engineering “ came to look at it. Garbage behind my nightstand that included an alcohol wipe (goes along with the blood?) & no way to get groceries. A guest who took pity on my situation got groceries for me. Lazy parents left little kids diapers & clothes along the pool & still there the next day. They were to compensate me but all I received was an invitation to buy into Wyndham! Disgusting!

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank marcelena
Wyndham Destinations, Owner at Club Wyndham Palm-Aire, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

We're troubled to hear that this was your experience. We want to get you in touch with our Care team to assist you further. Please reach out to us at 855-670-0758 (option 1) and an agent will be happy to help. We are continuously looking for ways to improve, and will make sure to pass along your comments and concerns to the proper team.