Review Highlights
Quiet

Quiet lovely beach that is just beach. Gorgeous light house on the inlet where you can go fishing... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Lritzcracker
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Good customer

Employee Jae was very helpful when i came to stay for my visit. He helped me with my bags he and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
L3988KXmarcelaa

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pompano Beach
from US$26.79
from US$38.40
from US$85.00
from US$139.10
More Info
All reviews nice beach boucher brothers chairs and umbrellas public bathrooms beach attendant cleaned daily palm trees atlantic blvd plenty of parking irish pub public beach parking garage snack bar fishing pier clear water fort lauderdale south florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Jaeshawn was beyond great. Even gave us water when all I did was ask where to go for some. Very helpful

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Jaeshawn was very kind & took the time to give us great customer service. We definitely appreciate the amenities provided & Jaeshawn taking the time to get us set up. Thanks!

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Jaeshawn is great! He takes care of customers and work hard to make sure we are satisfied. Our day at the beach was great with his help and support.

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Jaeshawn service was Great he went beyond he help me and my kids with the Cooler it’s customer service can’t be topped.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

William is awesome! He helped us with our umbrella and chairs on several occasions. He also kept on eye on our chairs when we were swimming or eating lunch. We really enjoyed getting to know him!

Date of experience: March 2021