“Great find! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

It's a very small restaurant and if you blink you'll miss it. If it wasn't for Trip advisor, I never would have found it. We ordered several rolls and some sashimi. It was very fresh and tasty. There's only a few tables inside but we were early enough so we were the only guests. Many people stopped in, however, to take an order or two out to the beach. We will definitely be back and just might do the same thing next time.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Ate here on our annual trip down to Pompano, we always look forward to great service and great sushi. Never disappointed and everything is tasty. Loved the phat boy, beach and soulmate rolls! Thank you. . See you next year

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I frequent this place. The food is outstanding and the staff is very friendly. Their thai specialities aee also delicious.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I always have a great time when I go to 9Face - they know me by name now and always treat us so well. Great place to hang out fun music and lighting and if you want to enjoy the outside you can. I haven't had a bad dish at 9 Face and usually go here at least 2 to 3 times a month. Definetly worth checking out for a great Sushi dinner!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I was in pompano beach from April 24th to May 3rd. I ate at the restaurant at least 5 times in 8 days . Food was awesome! Sushi was great ! The staff remember me from my visit in October. Sushi was incredibly fresh and amazing!!! Staff was great!