“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I am pleased to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this little sushi place that was a short walk from my condo. The wonton soup was the best I have ever eaten. When they brought the soup, they also gave a free spicy whitefish salad. Delicious. I also tried the Lucky 13 Roll, which was tuna, salmon, yellow tail, asparagus, avocado, amd masago. Excellent flavor and only cost $14 for 13 pieces. My friend tried the shrimp fried rice. The shrimp was large and cooked to perfection. When the bill came, they gave me a $5 off coupon that I was allowed to use immediately. I will definitely be returning before I leave.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Great location close to the beach, good service, their lobster roll is outstanding and the sushi is is very fresh. Typically they have happy hour specials. Fine place to go for a date, or stop by on the way back from the beach.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

DEFINITELY A 5 STAR SERVICE.
We rarely experienced such a nice, efficient and lovely service in a sushi place.
Food deserve a nice 3.5 but those lady were so amazing that it brought the whole experience up to a 5. We barely had to ask and our wishes were granted -in a timely manner and always with the smile. Thanks ladies!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have eaten at this restaurant many times. The maki rolls are terrific. Haven't try much else except the duck which I loved. It is a small restaurant and we prefer to eat outside. Service is adequate. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Hidden little gem near the beach. Great sushi. FRESH, beautiful presentation and quality. Staff was overly kind, considerate and very resourceful in special orders that we had. I cannot wait to go back as this will be our new go to while visiting the area.