US$119
Hampton.com
US$159
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Sands Harbor Hotel and Marina Pompano Beach(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$85
Beachcomber Resort and Villas(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$125
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
Pelican By The Sea Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$85
Wave Beach Rentals(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

All reviewsnorth towerexecutive suitefront deskvalet parkingresort feebreakfast buffetocean viewfort lauderdalevalet guysvalet servicepool arearestaurant staffcorner rooman umbrellachairs and umbrellashot tubevery staff member
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Marriott is doing itself a disservice by labeling this hotel as a resort, a category 8 hotel and setting expectations for a resort. It feels more like a Courtyard Marriott. If you really want a resort, I suggest the Harbor beach resort at Fort Lauderdale. A huge difference in the quality of the hotels.

Lobby is small and so are the pools. You pay a resort fee which is supposed to include beach chairs and umbrella, however, when we got to the beach, they had none available. They said they would call once some got available. We never received a call, and there were plenty of empty chairs by that time.

The restroom facilities on the 1st floor (pool accessible) were filthy.

Not the fault of the hotel, but the beach was a disappointment. A ton of kelp washing on to the beach, and you really couldn't swim without a ton of twigs alongside you.

Breakfast at $25 is a rip off. The omelet station was excellent and fresh juice was a nice touch, but the rest of the buffet is standard Hampton Inn free breakfast style. To charge $25 for this is crazy.

Terribly overpriced for what you're getting. And just not doing justice by calling this a resort and spa and rating this as a category 8.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mclapham
Marco F, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are a small boutique type resort in comparison to the Marriott Harbor Beach in Fort Lauderdale. Most of our guest enjoy the quiet and peaceful beaches we are surrounded by. March and April are the most busiest months of the Season and we sincerely apologize for running out of beach chairs and umbrellas at times. Hotels will run into situations like this at times, but it is extremely rare and I hope this doesn't discourage you from booking with Marriott's in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Excellent location right on the water. The beach is beautiful and rooms clean. Shout out to Alex, who tends to your needs with chaise lounges on the sand.
Parking is expensive and not needed as Lyft is very accessible.
Yoga class included in the mandatory resort fee added to your bill.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I am staying at this hotel, checked in to today. If I didn’t have a conference here I would leave. The front desk person that checked me in was more interested in his phone than Assisting me with check in “not the Marriott standards” I would expect. I choose Marriott for their customer service. We waited over an hour at the restaurant to get two salads and two burgers, when the salads came out the had old, dried up chicken on them. I sent mine back. Now I am at the pool and my children are swimming and they don’t have pool towels!!!! Are you kidding the pool is open but you have to bring your own towels??? When I went to the front desk again very less than helpful. She said if I wanted to speak with the manager “ you can check back”. I am extremely unimpressed with this Marriott hotel. Not the service I have received from the other Marriotts I have stayed in. The great thing about living in Florida is that we do have many, many options for hotels and vacation destinations. I would not recommend this hotel and will not stay here again. They will not get a good review for the conference host. Bad front desk staff and very poor restaurant management. Bring your own towels!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Marco F, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences your are experiencing during your stay with us. Service is paramount within the Marriott brand, and within our Resort. We strive for excellent guest satisfaction and would like to connect with you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly or my Assistant Ingrid. Thank you and I'm looking forward to talk to you soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We planned a two location break beginning at this hotel. We selected it as we wanted a beach front location before meeting additional family at Orlando. We were not disappointed. Breakfasts at $15 and$19 were substantial and excellent quality. Lunch options again good. We had one evening meal which was uncomfortable due to cold air con and glaring lighting so ate elsewhere for the remainder. Next door but one has a great diner and beach bar!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Had a very enjoyable two night pre cruise stay. Couldn’t have chosen a better hotel. Service was first class from every member of the staff with particular mention of Katousha on the front desk. She went over and above the call of duty in sorting out our pick up from the Cruise Terminal to MIA ,without her assistance we would have been stuck. Fantastic room on 7th floor overlooking the Ocean and kept ultra clean. Very comfortable beds (2x Queen size) with a well stocked bath/shower room. Dining was available inside or al fresco but was a bit hit or miss food wise. Will certainly stay here again both before and after our next cruise.

Stayed: March 2018