Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
US$107
Hampton.com
Pelican By The Sea Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$170
US$161
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Beachcomber Resort and Villas(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$85
Sands Harbor Hotel and Marina Pompano Beach(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Orbitz.com
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
Travelocity
Wave Beach Rentals(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach Central(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
ResidenceInn.com
All reviewsnorth towerexecutive suitefront deskvalet parkingresort feebreakfast buffetfort lauderdaleocean viewvalet guyspool areavalet servicehotel is beautifulrestaurant staffcorner roomchairs and umbrellasan umbrellahot tub
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My overall time with the hotel was great, especially on the beach. The on beach staff was excellent. Rick, Alex, and Mike helped us with everything we needed and was quick to help. The front desk service was very accommodating as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My experience at the Marriott was great in and especially out on the beach. The beach crew Mike,Ricky and Alex were great every day they would bring me a umbrella for me and my daughter they were very accommodating to my family and I the beach was also very well kept and cleanly over all great hotel.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Marriott is doing itself a disservice by labeling this hotel as a resort, a category 8 hotel and setting expectations for a resort. It feels more like a Courtyard Marriott. If you really want a resort, I suggest the Harbor beach resort at Fort Lauderdale. A huge difference in the quality of the hotels.

Lobby is small and so are the pools. You pay a resort fee which is supposed to include beach chairs and umbrella, however, when we got to the beach, they had none available. They said they would call once some got available. We never received a call, and there were plenty of empty chairs by that time.

The restroom facilities on the 1st floor (pool accessible) were filthy.

Not the fault of the hotel, but the beach was a disappointment. A ton of kelp washing on to the beach, and you really couldn't swim without a ton of twigs alongside you.

Breakfast at $25 is a rip off. The omelet station was excellent and fresh juice was a nice touch, but the rest of the buffet is standard Hampton Inn free breakfast style. To charge $25 for this is crazy.

Terribly overpriced for what you're getting. And just not doing justice by calling this a resort and spa and rating this as a category 8.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mclapham
Marco F, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We are a small boutique type resort in comparison to the Marriott Harbor Beach in Fort Lauderdale. Most of our guest enjoy the quiet and peaceful beaches we are surrounded by. March and April are the most busiest months of the Season and we sincerely apologize for running out of beach chairs and umbrellas at times. Hotels will run into situations like this at times, but it is extremely rare and I hope this doesn't discourage you from booking with Marriott's in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Excellent location right on the water. The beach is beautiful and rooms clean. Shout out to Alex, who tends to your needs with chaise lounges on the sand.
Parking is expensive and not needed as Lyft is very accessible.
Yoga class included in the mandatory resort fee added to your bill.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I am staying at this hotel, checked in to today. If I didn’t have a conference here I would leave. The front desk person that checked me in was more interested in his phone than Assisting me with check in “not the Marriott standards” I would expect. I choose Marriott for their customer service. We waited over an hour at the restaurant to get two salads and two burgers, when the salads came out the had old, dried up chicken on them. I sent mine back. Now I am at the pool and my children are swimming and they don’t have pool towels!!!! Are you kidding the pool is open but you have to bring your own towels??? When I went to the front desk again very less than helpful. She said if I wanted to speak with the manager “ you can check back”. I am extremely unimpressed with this Marriott hotel. Not the service I have received from the other Marriotts I have stayed in. The great thing about living in Florida is that we do have many, many options for hotels and vacation destinations. I would not recommend this hotel and will not stay here again. They will not get a good review for the conference host. Bad front desk staff and very poor restaurant management. Bring your own towels!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Marco F, General Manager at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences your are experiencing during your stay with us. Service is paramount within the Marriott brand, and within our Resort. We strive for excellent guest satisfaction and would like to connect with you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly or my Assistant Ingrid. Thank you and I'm looking forward to talk to you soon.