“Cute little place.”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Description: Restaurant and Catering
Description: Restaurant and Catering
Reviewed 27 December 2014

First of all, congratulation to chef Greg! The food was tasty and everything else was excellent. Keep doing greag job chef Greg!

Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

Great little place. Super friendly. Food super fresh and tasty. The dark chocolate key lime pie is made with chocolate from the shop next door. Frozen to perfection. We will be back!

Reviewed 13 October 2014

As a frequent business traveler, I am always looking for places that have takeout. I found Mangroves online because it was only about a mile down the road from my hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Ponte Vedra. I walked into the restaurant and was afraid it was closed because there was no one in the whole place. However, a guy popped out from the back and took my order. I ordered the pulled pork quesadilla with a side of chips and salsa. The service was prompt and the food smelled really good on the way back to my hotel. The quesadilla was amazing: the right combination of sweet and salty flavors. The chips were freshly fried and warm in the bag. A great meal! When I'm in the area again I will certainly remember Mangroves!

1  Thank Ashley J
Reviewed 5 October 2014

Fresh fish for tacos with generous portions. $10 for two and includes a side. Restaurant seating area could use a facelift, which would attract more customers.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I was hesitant about writing this review as I'm afraid everyone will find out about this incredible restaurant. This place is 5 star all the way with little town charm. You can eat extremely healthy or dive into fried glory as well. There's hardly ever a wait and the staff is ready to help with anything. We eat here often when in town.