“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Description: Restaurant and Catering
Description: Restaurant and Catering
Reviewed 11 June 2015

By far my favorite restaurant in PVB. It is my go to for amazing, fresh food. It is tucked away in the strip mall behind Bogey's but don't let it fool you. It is owned by a local chef and everything is made fresh. If you love great local seafood but do not want to pay Fish Camp prices, give this place a try. It is a great, casual place to grab lunch or dinner. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Issac S

Reviewed 7 May 2015

The fish tacos and chicken salad are some of the best I have had. I love eating there, however the service is slow and sometimes unfriendly. There is outdoor seating but it is not very comfortable. I have gotten to go, but have had to wait a long time.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

First of all, congratulation to chef Greg! The food was tasty and everything else was excellent. Keep doing greag job chef Greg!

Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

Great little place. Super friendly. Food super fresh and tasty. The dark chocolate key lime pie is made with chocolate from the shop next door. Frozen to perfection. We will be back!

Reviewed 13 October 2014

As a frequent business traveler, I am always looking for places that have takeout. I found Mangroves online because it was only about a mile down the road from my hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn Ponte Vedra. I walked into the restaurant and was afraid it was closed because there was no one in the whole place. However, a guy popped out from the back and took my order. I ordered the pulled pork quesadilla with a side of chips and salsa. The service was prompt and the food smelled really good on the way back to my hotel. The quesadilla was amazing: the right combination of sweet and salty flavors. The chips were freshly fried and warm in the bag. A great meal! When I'm in the area again I will certainly remember Mangroves!

1  Thank Ashley J