Open today: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
Overall pleasant. Please renovate accessible shower.

I paid the $50 day pass fee to use the spa facilities without purchasing any services. The staff... read more

Reviewed 14 June 2021
C9791VYlindsaym
Tallahassee, Florida
Trlaxing

Nice venue, beautiful grounds make for a welcoming environment. Professional service in a relaxing... read more

Reviewed 30 December 2016

from US$50.00
from US$100.00
from US$60.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2022 via mobile

Elizabeth was wonderful very patient - mani-pedi was relaxing, and wonderful . Will be returning to have Elizabeth do my nails next time I’m at Sawgrass!

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 18 June 2022

I cannot believe this is a 4 star hotel spa. It was the worst spa experience I've ever had. Both services I received were awful. I could write paragraphs on how bad my experience was, but I'll just second the 'stay away' review. I think I'm still in shock at how bad it was. I should've complained and tried to get my money back. Instead, I was automatically charged a 20% tip, which is ridiculous. I was still going to leave 18% which would've been VERY generous on the services I received. On top of the bad service, the carpets are SO dirty and even the waiting room is dead silent - no music or anything to make it feel like you're at a spa. Not that the music was better during my massage (it was not spa music and I could barely hear it). It was so bad from start to finish. I couldn't leave fast enough, even though I was hoping to stay longer after my appointments and make it a 'spa day'. (This is honestly the short version of what I would like to say about this place.)

Date of experience: June 2022
2  Thank peaceloveguacamole
Reviewed 18 June 2022 via mobile

Needs to be updated badly. The pool area had trash everywhere. The pool server threw leftover food from the lunch service into the bushes!
My friend did not have music during her massage and when she asked was told “I only have country music”. For a spa charging $175++ that is embarrassing. In addition, umbrellas couldn’t be moved on patio due to them being broken. Crow bar was used to open lockers that were stuck. Will not return! Management needs to wake up.

Date of experience: June 2022
1  Thank Meghan B
Reviewed 25 January 2022

I had not been in 10 years and it hasn't been updated much in all that time. The price for a 50 minute massage was 175.00 which is very high but even worse during the massage there was country music playing! There was a hole in the wall of the ladies bathroom and the staff had to use a crow bar to open up our lockers after we locked them! The pool bartender was great but other than that I would never go back or recommend to anyone!

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 19 December 2021

Your booking can be switched at the last minute without telling you. Poor service. Really needs a renovation

Date of experience: December 2021