All reviews night clerk diabetic hurricane irma florida barbara
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We just pulled out of there and it was the best hotel stay we’ve had in the state of Florida. We work on the road and have to find rooms in the middle of the night. The night clerk was above professional and pleasant. He even made sure we had a room near our truck. We’ll be back!
Oh, and they allow pets!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The motel was very clean compared to the other palces we looked at around town. The outside is visually appealing with a nice landscape. The inside of our rooms were clean, and well kept. The air conditioners were amazing, and kept the room so cool even with the temperature being in the high 70s in the daytime. The biggest thing is the people in the front office were amazing. Mike and Tina were very hospitable, and did everything they could to make our stay comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great stay. This is an older place but what a great place to stay. Clean, great bed, good water pressure. Everything you need. The owners and family are super. They treated me like I was somebody great when I am only a truck driver. I would stay again and again. Please don't pass this place up. It really looks like a Florida paradise.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I travel constantly for work, and stayed at the Knight's Inn Port Charlotte for a month on business. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and quite modern, and the housekeepers are attentive. Due to the nature of my work, I was working with the staff on a day-by-day basis to extend my stay. They were all very accommodating. The wi-fi and cable works as advertised, there is plenty of desk space for work, and the soap/shampoo dispensers are a nice added bonus. I recommend checking this hotel out if you are in the area.

Room Tip: Only tip would be to bring your own coffee, it is only served at breakfast. The housekeepers will make more for you if you ask though.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Staff are very kind, the owners are amazingly kind people. The rooms are very well taken care of and comfortable. All together, everything made this a PERFECT expeeience! Very quiet and quaint even though its right off 41!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family