All reviews night clerk diabetic hurricane irma florida barbara
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Horribly rude workers! Charged me twice for the same room. Filthy dirty rooms. First room had feces on the toilet second room had cat vomit inside the dresser draw. Will never stay at this hotel ever again! Save yourself the trouble do not book here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mallory F
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

staff was very nice a friendly!! Rooms were clean and pleasent.The owners were very friendly, nice, and take pride in their establishment. I would recommend this hotel. And I'm sure have future visits

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We just pulled out of there and it was the best hotel stay we’ve had in the state of Florida. We work on the road and have to find rooms in the middle of the night. The night clerk was above professional and pleasant. He even made sure we had a room near our truck. We’ll be back!
Oh, and they allow pets!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The motel was very clean compared to the other palces we looked at around town. The outside is visually appealing with a nice landscape. The inside of our rooms were clean, and well kept. The air conditioners were amazing, and kept the room so cool even with the temperature being in the high 70s in the daytime. The biggest thing is the people in the front office were amazing. Mike and Tina were very hospitable, and did everything they could to make our stay comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great stay. This is an older place but what a great place to stay. Clean, great bed, good water pressure. Everything you need. The owners and family are super. They treated me like I was somebody great when I am only a truck driver. I would stay again and again. Please don't pass this place up. It really looks like a Florida paradise.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business