“very nice wine selection”
Review of 95 and Vine

95 and Vine
Ranked #72 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Reviewed 19 May 2017

this is not a restaurant it is a fine wine store that has a wine tasting every Thursday nights. with 5 selections the owner makes for you to taste

Reviewed 14 March 2017

An excellent place to meet friends.....for a great glass of wine, stop by on Thursday for tasting.....music on
Friday....pair a cheese platter with a great bottle of your favorite wine....our choice for Thursday night out!!!!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I've been here several times, with girlfriends, my husband, and just to buy wine. The staff is uber helpful and they even have a sweet red that I can buy by the glass at the bar. On Saturdays they have live (but not overpower music), the bartender says that a more lively mix is played on Friday nights.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

My Wife and I came on a Friday night. The wine bar is very nice. The staff and management were so very nice and informational.

The wine list is very expansive. The wines are extremely affordable. I highly suggest buying a bottle and paying the corking fee.

I would recommend 95 And Wine to my friends.

Was a great friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Great place to order a bottle of wine, open it and chill with friends! This place knows their wines..there is restaurants within the area that deliver food. So relaxing! Thursday nights are the busiest. There is an outside area if you smoke. Most of the tables fit 6 plus members!

2  Thank Pam1775