“Brought the whole baseball team!!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #69 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I called this Moe's on Tuesday at 8:48pm. They close at 9. I asked the manager if he would stay open for our 24 player baseball team and families. Ralph said "come on"!! We did and they worked quickly and effortlessly to get the boys fed. He even checked on everyone after we were sitting down. He was entertaining and had fun with the players. We are so appreciative for his customer service and willingness to stay open for us. This Moe's is lucky to have him. His employees were great too!!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Moe's is delicious. The flavor of their meat and chicken is excellent. Love the nachos the best but burritos and everthing else is just as good.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Best value priced quesadillas and burritos in town! Welcome to Moes! This place always has a friendly staff and the best salsa bar of any of the ala carte chains!

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Was headed to another restaurant when we spotted Moe's and decided to stop by since we always wanted to try them. We're glad we did - best southwestern food we ever had! Bathrooms are clean and both have changing tables for infant. Everything is made to order how you want it. Will definitely patronize in future.

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Another visit to Moe's for the taco salad. I was pleased with the queso! I always have to order some for the chips. I was very disappointed in the southwestern ranch ?Dressing that I got. It was definite not what I'm used to. Note to self: Get the correct dressing the next time! And yes, there will be a next time. I've never seen this location busy and the staff has always been friendly. Great spot for take out.