“Sushi and Chinese plates in one place ”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #67 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly service here. We were a foursome on a Saturday night and ordered both sushi items and Chinese dishes. For starters, my daughter had the miso soup and an egg roll while my mother and I both had the avocado salad. The soup was quite good and she would order the egg roll again. The salads were good, the salad dressing tasty but the lettuce in the salad could have been more bite size. My father ordered the sweet and sour chicken. The entree was enormous and he only ate half. It was only chicken, deep fried; no veggies. My mom ordered the mango shrimp and chicken. The sauce was overly sweet and she did not want to take the leftovers home. My roll was salmon and tuna wrapped in cucumber. It was very good! Lastly, my daughter ordered the bobo roll and she would come back just for this roll!! The only eye sore was an employee lounging right inside the door completely focused on his phone.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I order frequently from this location, and the employees are generally quite helpful and often will call to confirm an order after ordering online, just to follow up with customers. The food itself isn't the best Chinese and Thai food I have ever had, but it is certainly enjoyable. This is a fantastic place to order from if you are a college student looking for inexpensive Chinese.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I ever went inside a Red Bowl and absolutely love it, their sashimi was fresh and fantastic and the service was prompt and polite.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We love our lunch dates at Red Bowl. Always fresh food and servers are pretty friendly. The downside: we've been eating here regularly and noticed a change in either owners or management. Food is still great but the music is too loud and not fitting for this kind of restaurant. Their music choice is more fitting for a club not a sit down meal in an Asian restaurant. Not kidding.
Will keep going back because of their delicious food but may have to ask them to turn it down.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Well my neighbor kept telling me about this place but just never felt like going on that side of town to eat. But the wife and i was ready for a new place and this was our choice this time.
Glad we went it was Saturday night about 6ish it was a little busy so we sat at the bar in front of the sushi dudes.
The sushi was flying for sure.
We had Pad Thai and a few chineese beers..yum
Price was normal. Nice place to sit and eat or carry out or delivery.