“Good sushi & tempura”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #49 of 173 Restaurants in Port Orange
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We always carry out from here when we're in the mood for sushi. It's reliably good every time and they don't put mayo on all their rolls....a terrible trend I've watch develop in this area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Enjoyed with local friends for a nice lite dinner!
Nice friendly service and great offerings...everything from standard and exotic Sushi rolls, curries and traditional asian offerings.
This will be a regular Dinner spot for us !

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little Chinese restaurant, food good, fast and fairly quiet which is nice compared to some places. Overall fresh food, nice little place.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly service here. We were a foursome on a Saturday night and ordered both sushi items and Chinese dishes. For starters, my daughter had the miso soup and an egg roll while my mother and I both had the avocado salad. The soup was quite good and she would order the egg roll again. The salads were good, the salad dressing tasty but the lettuce in the salad could have been more bite size. My father ordered the sweet and sour chicken. The entree was enormous and he only ate half. It was only chicken, deep fried; no veggies. My mom ordered the mango shrimp and chicken. The sauce was overly sweet and she did not want to take the leftovers home. My roll was salmon and tuna wrapped in cucumber. It was very good! Lastly, my daughter ordered the bobo roll and she would come back just for this roll!! The only eye sore was an employee lounging right inside the door completely focused on his phone.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I order frequently from this location, and the employees are generally quite helpful and often will call to confirm an order after ordering online, just to follow up with customers. The food itself isn't the best Chinese and Thai food I have ever had, but it is certainly enjoyable. This is a fantastic place to order from if you are a college student looking for inexpensive Chinese.