“Fresh and hot”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #52 of 173 Restaurants in Port Orange
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I had seen the signs, my friend had gotten takeout and said it was good, walked in the place was almost empty, it was between meals,, ordered appetizers, egg drop soup and our entrees,, WOW,, the food was piping hot and fresh the service was good, the staff friendly,, I had only had Thai food once,,trust me not all food breathes fire,,we had the potstickers first, orange beef, beef and broccoli,, and I had Pad Thai,,the selections are endless, and the portions were so huge,, I will be eating leftovers for days (which is not a bad thing)..try it you will like it

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We always carry out from here when we're in the mood for sushi. It's reliably good every time and they don't put mayo on all their rolls....a terrible trend I've watch develop in this area.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Enjoyed with local friends for a nice lite dinner!
Nice friendly service and great offerings...everything from standard and exotic Sushi rolls, curries and traditional asian offerings.
This will be a regular Dinner spot for us !

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little Chinese restaurant, food good, fast and fairly quiet which is nice compared to some places. Overall fresh food, nice little place.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Friendly service here. We were a foursome on a Saturday night and ordered both sushi items and Chinese dishes. For starters, my daughter had the miso soup and an egg roll while my mother and I both had the avocado salad. The soup was quite good and she would order the egg roll again. The salads were good, the salad dressing tasty but the lettuce in the salad could have been more bite size. My father ordered the sweet and sour chicken. The entree was enormous and he only ate half. It was only chicken, deep fried; no veggies. My mom ordered the mango shrimp and chicken. The sauce was overly sweet and she did not want to take the leftovers home. My roll was salmon and tuna wrapped in cucumber. It was very good! Lastly, my daughter ordered the bobo roll and she would come back just for this roll!! The only eye sore was an employee lounging right inside the door completely focused on his phone.