“I enjoy eating at Panera Bread, and it was good as it consistently is”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #54 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We ate here after traveling 10 hours by car. It was consistent with other Panera Breads, and therefore it was good. It was good to know what you would get.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

They have an eclectic style of foods. Very yuppie and out of the ordinary. However, when it costs $9 for a simple sandwich, there is something very wrong. It was nothing special except I was hungry. This is the most overpriced tea and sandwich chain around. The average family cannot afford this. The food was good, as it should have been. The dining room is comfortable and their dessert shelf looked delicious. I didn't try any because my budget was blown on the sandwich.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

food is consistent...coffee is great...step above fast food...get fresh healthy choices...rewards program...

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We often go to Panera for their baked goods. It's hard to find any stand alone bakery or bagel shop in this part of Florida. All of their food is always fresh. They sometimes run out of certain items so inventory control could be improved. Overall, they have good, fresh food and change their menu to make things interesting.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We have not been to a Panera for about 2 years so gave this one a try. The food is as promised, very fresh and our purchases were tasty as promised in their advertising. Our soups were served near cold, barely warm. Upon getting them and taking one spoonful I took it up to the front and politely asked if they could warm them up as they were not hot. The server, politely told me she could not take them back and pointed me towards a microwave oven on the floor. OK, so the soup should be piping hot when served. You should see a little bit of steam coming off. My wifes cheese broccoli was barely look warm as was my chicken noodle. The service was fast, and the people were polite, but dog gone it get this right, should needs to be hot when served. No excuse. I also asked how large the turkey - apple sandwich was and the server recommended I get a full sandwich vs. a half, so I got the full. The two halves were more than I could eat, and nearly $10 for a full size. We found the prices a bit on the expensive side. Would categorize this as an upscale fast food place. Very clean, fresh, but don't expect personal service and expect a bit pricey costs. I would return, once a year. Not enough to make us a regular.