“Outstanding”

Home Thai Kitchen
Ranked #56 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Great place. Great service. Great food. Ask for spicy it's hot. Believe them. Again all I can say when I'm in the area and want Thai this is where I go.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter who loves Thai food picked this place. It is in Port orange. Not the most elegant. The menu has most of the basics with some unique additions like the fried curry puff. Excellent.
The food quality and flavor rivals the best I have had. We ordered wanton soup an this coconut milk soup that were both delicious. Also ordered wings,muss Amon, drunken noodles, and the ribs. All Were absolutely delicious. Service was quick
And polite. I highly recommend Home.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. The food is fresh and flavorful and the service is top notch. My colleague and I often split meals because the portions are so generous. I highly recommend this place for Thai food. It's my fave spot in Port Orange for Thai!!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We searched for a Port Orange Thai restaurant after discovering that our usual haunt was closed on Mondays. Home Thai Kitchen is open on Monday.

Home Thai Kitchen is authentic Thai cuisine, and nothing but. The prices are in line with other area Thai establishments, and the food is fabulous.

Hubby ordered Chicken Phad Se Ew and I ordered Massaman Curry. I appreciated the complimentary rice that accompanied the curry. Some restaurants charge an additional fee when you ask for rice.

The portions were very large. I ended up bringing half of my entree home for a second meal. The service was wonderful, very friendly, accurate. Now we'll have a difficult decision choosing between two wonderful Thai restaurants in Port Orange.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Real thai, nice place, good prices and awesome service...But be careful...if you ask for spicy, it will be VERY hot...We will return for sure...

2  Thank Manon T