“Very good Thai and sushi”

Orchids Thai Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 110 Restaurants in Port Richey
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 July 2017

we came here for dinner. The food is very tasty. We thought it could have been a little spicy though, there was no 'heat' even on the items that we ordered that were noted to be spicy. Next time we need to ask for some 'heat'! Service was friendly.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here in our first date and we keep coming back! The food is amazing, we've tried most of it and we've never had a dish we didn't like! The service is great, even for carry out! Treat yourself you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The food here is amazing. Everything is fresh and served piping hot. It's difficult to choose what meal you want, as they all sound so amazing (I've tried several, but always find something new that sounds great). The service is to notch and the prices are unbeatable. They also have a sushi bar with its own menu (lots to choose from). I don't eat sushi, but if they make it I guarantee it's the best around. They offer gluten free as well as vegan options on the menu as well. This place can't be beat!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Curry and Fried Rice are our staple here. My grandmother is addicted I to the Chicken Fried Rice. Always generous portion at a modest amount.
Pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I always order the Amazing with chicken. Amazing is a peanut sauce, and every bite has bits of peanuts! It is served with broccoli, and there is rice on the side. It is the best anywhere. Their egg rolls are so crispy and the best I've ever had. The prices are so so reasonable ...the lowest for this type of food that I have seen. I think the Amazing with chicken was around $9.00+.