US$112
Homewood
US$54
US$51
US$50
River Side Inn(New Port Richey)
US$55
Rodeway Inn(New Port Richey)
US$47
RodewayInn
US$53
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desknice hotelroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againbreakfast was amazingmy family and i stayed herenice pool and hot tubshort drivethe staff was friendly and helpfulworst partgreat roombreakfast foodyogurttwo nightsshower headfree breakfasta great place to stay
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight as my A/C was getting replaced. Hotel lobby is clean and very inviting. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. As with every Holiday Inn Express I've ever stayed in, the rooms are very spacious and very clean. Comfortable bed and work station. They also have a nice on-site pool but I didn't use it. I have always trusted Holiday Inn Express for a comfortable, high value place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Alway a great place to stay in the Port Richey Florida area! Very family/pet friendly! Great price! Work out room, outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast. Sits next to a minature golf course. Plenty of places close by to eat. Not a far drive to Sam's Beach bar a restaraunt/bar right on the Gulf of Mexico which generally has live music. Sun West Park is a short drive (swimming quarry with blow ups, paddle board, kayak rentals and just an overall great swimming area). This hotel is within 1.5 miles to a small shopping mall. Could be an alternative option to staying in Tampa when there is a busy venue. Can just hop on 589 express way and be to Tampa airport or Tampa in 45 minutes. Modern facility with lots to offer. The manager Zdenka is so wonderful to deal with as are the other front end staff. Would highly recommend you consider this hotel if you are in the area!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Staff had to deal with not only a severe hurricane but power outages no phone no internet and intoxicated guests they did a remarkable job considering the circumstances
I could not have been as nice as they were

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Overall I was impressed with our stay. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good and the rooms were clean and quiet. The only complaint I have is that our room smelled like mold or mildew the entire time. I am not sure if this is just because it's Florida but it seemed like the room needed to be aired out and the windows didn't open.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

My family and I stayed here for 5 days while visiting family in the Port Richey area. We have stayed here every summer for the past 4 years which is a testament to the facility and the staff at this location. The rooms and common areas are always very clean. The staff has always been very welcoming, friendly, and helpful.

This was our first time back since January 2016. This time, we noticed that certain aspects of the hotel are beginning to look outdated. For example, the chairs at the pool have been the same for the past few years and could use a deep cleaning. Similarly, the pool and hot tub were fairly clean but could use a detailed scrubbing. My hope is that we visited during an "off" time and that these areas will be updated upon our return next year.

If you stay here, you will not regret it. As I said, this hotel and the staff are fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family