“Seafood”

Seaside Inn Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 108 Restaurants in Port Richey
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We went here on a Tuesday for seafood night as recommended by some of our neighbors. Kind of a shabby shack on the gulf place. The seafood is set up like a roadshow , with a large selection to choose from. We all shared two dozen oysters , fresh made crab cakes, stone crabs. I also got 4 blue crabs to go ( to make spaghetti and crabs). The service was great , bloody Mary's were excellent also. Love being on the waterfront and dining. Prices were good and all the seafood was fresh. We will be back soon. The seafood is only on Tuesday and Thursday.

1  Thank trish s

Reviewed 14 March 2017

For a little hole in the wall, this is a great place. The food is pretty decent and the Specials are amazing. If you have nothing to do on holidays, They are a Amazing place to go to on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The old time ambience is priceless - The all you can eat fish and chips are the best value. Not a place for kids Smoking and some loud people abound
Been here dozens of times - Regular menu is a bit over priced
Sit outside or inside -No AC Quaint Honky Tonk

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Frankie's is a traveling raw bar that is located outside on the docks at Seaside Inn on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I wouldn't eat from the kitchen from Seaside Inn, just not my kind of place to get food from, but while we were in town all we kept hearing about was this raw bar that travels around. Thank goodness we listened to all of the people and we went to Seaside Inn on a Tuesday. WOW!! I had the double dipped fried shrimp, which is shrimp that after they are fried they dip them in a garlic butter. I never eat my whole meal, I just don't eat a lot. I ate the entire half pound and could have eaten more! My husband had the blackened grouper and it was on point and so fricken good. We even took some of the blackened grouper and dipped it in the garlic butter. Should be a new menu item because that was an OMG bite. If you want fresh delicious seafood you MUST go to Frankie's raw bar and have his food. We wanted to go back on Thursday before we left town but it just didn't work out, bummer!! You guys in the area are lucky to have this guy around, his food is amazing!

2  Thank Peggy P
Reviewed 27 July 2016

i found the fried food to much salt and greasey. needs to be more diet or low calorie selections for guest who have health issues especially being in a senior citizen area.