All reviews complimentary dinner great hotel spring training morning breakfast full kitchen home away from home shopping and restaurants living room staff was very friendly and helpful clean rooms convenient location cleaning staff easy access would definitely stay here again nice pool psl mets
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I am exploring building a home in one of the developing communities around Tradition. Homewood Suites is convenient not only to Tradition, but to those communities. The staff from check-in to room cleanliness did an outstanding job. The breakfast had food prepared on site vs “reconstituted” eggs. My only issue was someone with a large Rottweiler that could not be controlled in the elevator. I had to wait to the elevator to return because the owner could not control the dog..

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Traveling to Key West and picked this hotel for a stopover on the way. What a great choice! Hotel was new and everything was beautiful. Suite was a dream. Staff was friendly and helpful. Helped us out with info on nearby restaurants,

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Good location and clean rooms. Would appreciate if my room was ready by check in time. I think they are slightly understaffed at front desk for peak times. Also, a little friendly personality at breakfast is always a good start to the day.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 21 August 2018

The AC unit did not work right. If the room got warm, the smell of urine was horrible. They allow pets in any room here so the dog smell was in the furniture. I had to put sheets on the couch to cover the smell. The urine smell was horrid on my last day. I was there for five days. The bed was so uncomfortable with lumps that I couldnt sleep good the whole 6 nights. Never had that at a Hilton...EVER....The light switch in the bedroom did not work for the fan, the microwave light was not working. Mold under the soap dish in the tub was disgusting. I called to let the guy Lewis know about the urine smell when I came in at 8 pm and he wanted to send the maintenance guy in to shampoo the carpets....WTH? I was working from 6 am to 7 pm every day I was there...Seriously? I was never offered another room and when I tried to contact Laura the manager, she refused to call me back...Three times. So....I wont recommend that hotel or ever go to it again. You care about animals more than you do people...wow.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped over as a family on our way to Miami from Kennedy Space Center. The accommodation is spacious and well appointed, with an excellent hairdryer and good quality toiletries. Luis, on front desk, was very helpful.

This would have been rated 5 if it wasn’t for the breakfast. We went later and the selection was limited with several items having run out. We were told there would be more tomorrow. Not helpful if you are staying one night!

Stayed: August 2018