US$100
US$94
HIExpress.com
US$104
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hampton.com
Best Western Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$91
SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
US$94
Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$101
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$107
MainStay Suites(Port Saint Lucie)
US$86
US$121
US$105
4,763 results
All reviewsmini clubkids clubadult poolall inclusive resorttennis lessonscircus teamfirst clubslice barevening showscalm poolall inclusiveschild caredeluxe family roomfamily vacationcrazy signspunta canachocolate cream
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I researched all-inclusive resorts in the states (to avoid getting a passport and to avoid the expensive airplane fare to Mexico). Most all inclusive resorts in the United States are actually just resorts that have all of the amenities available on the resort but not necessarily included in the price. I found Club Med Sandpiper Bay as a truly all inclusive resort. We spent four days and three nights there. It was fantastic. The staff was amazing. Lots of choices for places to eat. A lot of activities, even though we didn’t really partake in any of them. Definitely recommend this place for anybody looking for an all inclusive and not having to go very far.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a week long stay with three kids under the age of 7 and another family with four kids under the age of 6. This is the place of "yes." Everyone was incredibly accommodating. Special thank you to Caroline, Jonas and Antoine who helped us arrange adjoining rooms near the other family and hooked us up with baby cribs, strollers, bath tubs and every other possible baby essential you could think of.
The food was very very good. There is a wide selection for every palate and always fresh and plentiful. We had a large group eating every day and they were able to seat us together and provide multiple high chairs. Special shout-out to my guy, Danik who makes a mean sandwich melt!
We didn't partake in the kids clubs, but we always saw the staff very involved and nurturing with kids of all ages. We spent all our time at the pool. The pools were clean and the water was the perfect temperature. It goes from shallow to deep and back to shallow. The little ones had a great time! Ben and John were always lifeguarding and probably two of the nicest and friendliest guys there. They were always offering to lend a helping hand and great with the kids!
The shows were cute. Some better than others, but these people are not professionals. They work their tails off many hours a week and always with a smile on their faces. They probably don't have much time left over to practice their dance routines. But they definitely try hard!
The rooms, although large, definitely need a facelift. That's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars. If you can get over the fact that this place needs a renovation, you won't be disappointed.
In short, if you want a cruise ship on land experience, this place is for you! I strongly recommend!

2  Thank Vickivo
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had a really enjoyable visit. Great food, room perhaps 100 feet from the Port St Lucie River basin, which is much more like a bay, by the resort. Excellent and varied food, and particularly great fun for sailing newbies like me; spent much time on the water in a small Hobie Cat catamaran - including a really fun regatta (race). Thanks to the great sailing team who taught me a lot and kept an eye out as well, zooming out in a motorboat as I worked on tacking - Katie in charge, and Kasey, Jess and Parker.

I’m in my sixties - I loved being around families with munchkins (no grandkids of my own yet) - the place is popping with life - but also enjoyed quiet time at the really nice adults only infinity pool overlooking the water..perfect place for early morning laps with a view (and folks doing yoga on the deck) and a big hot tub and bar.

Food was varied and consistently fresh and tasty - and the service folks were particularly attentive - we ate buffet style all but two meals, and they quickly cleaned up as we finished each course. Ate at the sit-down restaurant twice, enjoyed steak filets both times, well prepared generous portions.

Folks stayed busy with a variety of activities and shows / a Club Med specialty / but I just enjoyed plopping down and reading in several nice places.

My wife and I will be back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Club Med E, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Sandpiper Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thanks for your review! We're thrilled you had a great experience at Club Med Sandpiper Bay. It's great that you were able to experience both the liveliness of the family pool and the relaxation at the adults only pool. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again in the future! The Club Med Team

Reviewed 19 June 2018

From an all inclusive we usually expect to forget where we placed our wallet, to eat too much at the buffet, and to be active participating on the numerous activities included in the resort, but what we did not expect is to see our family thrive. Our kids Self-esteem was truly developed by the amazing G.O.'s (Gentil Organisateur) and coaches. My husband loved the golf academy. Our 5 year old said she wanted to stay forever at the mini club with Superman & Wonder Woman(the G.O.'s nicknames) and our 14 year old forgot about her phone, made friends, and play a bunch of sports while having so much fun. We enjoyed the only all inclusive resort in the U.S. while providing our family with a nourishing and fun experience.

Room Tip: room with water views in the first floor offer a great outdoor area
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for sharing a review! It makes us beyond happy to hear that your family loved Club Med Sandpiper Bay! We're delighted that you felt like your children could put down the cell phone to truly experience Sandpiper Bay's activities. We hope to see you family again soon! The Club Med Team

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

So Happy to Return!

Returning to Sandpiper Village after a three year hiatus was like
coming home again! From our first welcome from the awesome reception team
until our “no goodbyes - see you soon “ our week was fun filled! Time to relax and
time to do great activities, sports, and watch the fun shows. No matter what ages
my boys are, they always have a great time. I have a few special shout outs to share.
First, the Chef de Village was on vacation this week but we were even luckier with his
Assistant Sophia. I swear she never takes a break. She was everywhere. Sophia was also
a great emcee at the shows. She made it a point to walk around the pool not just to smile
but to really listen to what the guests had to say. Good and not so good, she loved to hear
opinions from first timers and old timers like us. By her side, was the marvelous Chelsea. She too was everyplace. Leading crazy signs at the pool and heading up the animation team. She really took special interest to listen and hear what people said. I also have to thank the sports teams for keeping the GMs involved and having fun. The bartenders went above and
beyond to make sure everyone was happy and satisfied. Luka and Cordelle , Robert took pride in their craft. They always had a smile. I may not have gone sailing but we were lucky enough to share
some dinners with Parker from the sailing team. He is extremely personable and went out of his way to make us really feel appreciated as returning guests. He is conscience and attentive to our family. Speaking of great dinner companions, Jay from the reception team always had a smile and could not do enough to insure we had everything we needed while listening to us go on and on about all of our past years at Club Med. Parker and Jay went out of their way to befriend my 20 year old who aged out of the kids club but wasn’t able to “adult” quite yet. Speaking of my son, his anaphylactic peanut allergy is one of the reasons we frequented Sandpiper when he was younger. Even now, there was always a chef or sous chef to give him a tour at each meal to keep him safe. Even if it meant baking cookies special for him ( Calvin ) Chef and dining shout outs to Jonathan (GE:staff) he always knew what was going on around him. and Gregory( go Noles!) the greeters. Daniel, Victor, Calvin, Nin and Alex for helping to keep my son safe regarding his allergy. Cooks Martin and EJ made sure he ate nut free. They had great patience for all of his questions. My younger son had a terrific time in the kids club headed up by Jess and Aaron. Managing teens with a smile and really enjoying their jobs. Back to reception, early shifter James always had a smile and could not do enough to accommodate us. We had a great time shopping at the boutique. The whole staff was great. Shout out to ALISON who really knew her stuff. Can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to have you return to Club Med Sandpiper Bay! It's wonderful to hear that our staff made your experience exceptional and that you were able to get to know them better. We hope your family will visit us again soon! The Club Med Team