“The staff and service is great”
Review of Cornerstone Bistro - CLOSED

Cornerstone Bistro
Price range: US$7 - US$56
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cornerstone Bistro 2 is located in Veranda Falls Shopping Plaza, across from Tesorro Country Club. Our Design and hip ambiance has a welcoming "Big City" sophistication with a well thought out menu that is reasonable and non-threatening. The menu has pleasing aspects of classic American Steakhouse cuisine with an array of items that will please most appetites. From pasta to seafood or Black Angus Prime steaks, every item is fresh and has the best quality you would expect from a top quality restaurant.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The last time we were here it was disappointing. They're back and we'll be back.
There were eight of us and everyone enjoyed their meal. Veggies were cooked and the portions were just right. I asked for my salmon grilled medium rare and that's what I got and it was seasoned perfectly. The Lobster bisque was fabulous and the salads were crisp and fresh. Her coconut shrimp was nicely done, but she didn't like the sauce( I make a marmalade and horse radish sauce when I make it).Wine came and was replenished right on time. The desserts were all good. The service was spot on.

2  Thank Don G

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We were told there was a 15 minute wait so we decided to order from the bar. The espresso martini I ordered was excellent. Just as I finished, our table was ready. How did I know? A staff member quietly came into the bar area and told us. I was impressed that she remembered us and didn’t have to scream our names out.
Our waitress was fantastic. Took the time to chat with us about our dinner options. My husband had the prime rib (a special on a Friday) and was rewarded with a huge, well seasoned, extremely tender piece of meat. I ordered the tune. Very rare, very tasty.
I recommend this restaurant highly.

2  Thank Misslinda5
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had heard about this place from neighbors. Decided to try it. First went to the "Early Bird" seating on a Monday. Food was very good. A lot for the price. The service was excellent and the ambiance was spacious and open. My lady had the chicken parm. She loved it. My dish was excellent as well. It was so good that we decided to go back last Friday for the Prime Rib dinner. Got there for a 6 PM seating for our reservation. We were seated quickly. However, the place was packed with the "Early Birds" and it was very noisey. Soon afterwards the place thinned out somewhat and it was quiet enough to eat. My Prime Rib was good, not great. My lady friend had to send her's back as unacceptable and the gladly replaced her dish with another of her choosing. The service was excellent, however and we will go back there during the week for the early bird specials...all in all a very nice "local place" to dine. The location in a very nice, upscale mini mall is a pleasure to go to.

1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 2 March 2018

This is the 2nd visit to Cornerstone. First, let me say it's a pretty place with a pretty outside. But inside, it's LOUD. We were a party of 6 and it was really hard to hear what everyone was saying at the table. You were surrounded by din in the place. On top of it, they had music playing. And speaking for all of us, I can't say much about the service. The women were addressed as "sweetie", "love", "honey bun", etc. And still continued after one of us said to stop doing that. We weren't asked if we wanted coffee or tea at the end of the meal. I felt we were rushed. The server started to take my plate away even tho food was still on the plate. No call for such behavior because the place wasn't crowded. And the food...just OK. That's not how I remember it from the first visit. Although, the service was also lacking at that time, but the food made up for it, unlike this visit. All in all, not a pleasant experience. It's not likely 6 of us will be going back to Cornerstone..

3  Thank gaia-ny01
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We were there when they opened up at 5:00 but had made reservations just in case with Season here. We were treated very good, all the food that was ordered was delicious. The Calamari was the best I had ever had. We all had the Sunset Dining special, now where can you get all that for a great price. The waiter took very good care of us, treated first class!!

1  Thank Patricia W