“Good, Bad, and Stinky”

Park Avenue BBQ Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The Good: Service, Pickles (sweet with heat - awesome), Fries (fresh and hot), and the smell when you enter the restaurant was wonderful smoked meat flavor that made our mouths water in anticipation.
The Bad: Pulled Pork was tasteless and chewy/rubbery hunks instead of tender "shredded" meat. Expected a good "smoked" flavor (especially after the great smell) but it was not there at all. So tasteless it reminded me of boiled meat. Yuck. The BBQ Sauce wasn't very good either - kind of watery and vinegary. Again, no real flavor to it.
The Stinky: we parked in back - when we left there was a very strong smell that reminded me of dog pooh. Like when you have neighbors that have dogs but they don't pick up after them and the hot Florida sun does a job on it. Oh my goodness, do NOT park in the back... will lose your appetite very quickly. What IS that smell?!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We visited PA BBQ Grill in hopes of having some nice BBQ. What we were treated to was tough chewy brisket, fatty pulled pork that was under smoked and ribs that had very little meat. There are better places to enjoy good BBQ

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I'm not a huge rib fan but Park Avenue Ribs has converted me! Tried their back ribs. Fall off the bone delicious. Service was great. Food was wonderful. Tried one of their craft beers that had a taste of caramel, very tasty.
On Monday evenings you can get a full rack for the price of a half rack (a savings of $5) but it gets very busy and there are line ups. I definitely recommend PA Ribs.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This place has the unltimate ribs!!! Nice servers, and clean place. The BBQ is very tasty and the kitchen is clean

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant had great food, great beer and service.

My husband had the beef brisket sandwich and fries. He said it was very tender and tasty. The fries were also very crispy. He also had a carmel, cream beer. He wished they sold it in our home town.

I had BBQ chicken. It was great.

We also shared a piece of butter milk cake which was worth the trip.

My only negative comment would be that the restaurant was darker than I like to eat but the food and service made up for it.