“GOOD COMBOS”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Port St Lucie is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Check out the combos. I got the You Pick 2, with half a sandwich and a cup of soup. The food was good. I also got a scone for the road, which I nibbled on en route back to Boca Raton. The scone was tasty.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I visit a lot of Panera"s as this is like an office for me. This particular Panera was ok. Although the day I was there the internet was not working very well, which is pretty annoying as I choose to eat there so I can use the internet. Another thing that I don't care for is that they ask to add a tip when you pay. Not sure why I would tip when I have to stand in line to order and then i have to go get my own food. On the other hand the service was friendly and fairly quick. Food was in par with all other Panera's.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Loved by the Salad Crowd, this chain is for me over-rated and over-priced. The meats, especially turkey is not off the frame and that plus their home have an industrial texture and taste. The food is interesting - soups are also quite good. Try soup / sandwich combos.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We stopped here on our way to Ft. Lauderdale for our cruise. The service, coffee, and food are always excellent!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I love their "pick two" especially to include Fugi Apple Chicken salad and a soup. I have been going there for several years. Of late they are a little lax on cleaning the tables for new diners to sit down.