“Great Food, Excellent Value”

La Granja Restaurant
Reviewed 27 December 2016

We stopped here on our way to South Florida, and will definitely stop again. The place was crowded, but the wait in line was not too long. Our chicken, rice, beans, and plantains were delicious, and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Seen ads for this place as well as drove by a zillion times. So glad I decided today was the day! Tried their weekday special and another similar entree with extras. Rotisserie chicken had nice flavor and was oh so tender. Yellow rice and beans had wonderful flavor. Two comments, fried bananas were nice but not warm, don't know if that's how they do it in Peru or if they just hadn't been kept warm enough. Other comment personal to my preference, canned sodas only, I prefer fountain drinks but that's just me. Was surprised to see that they offer beer and wine as wellas as some juices and other choices. Nice to eat meal off a real plate too. Staff friendly and patient, they clean up trays and tables as people leave. Definitely will become a regular and try some other entrees too.

1  Thank Maggie B
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Delicious food. Tastiest South American food... We just got take out but we loved it. Peruvian and other varieties ... good service

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

What can I say this is got to be one of my favorite places to eat for $16 you get a whole chicken a big side of rice a family-sized portion of beans and when you go to pick it up ask for an extra foam cup to put the salsa in. They have a salsa bar that you can pick all different types of onion types sauces is really good and also there lots of different types of sauce you can put on your beans rice and chicken what I do is take the rice and lay it down on my plate then cover that with being then I add my sauces and then my onion salsa and then cover it with chicken mix it all together and eat it as fast as I can this place is so good and delicious it'll have you screaming for more!

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

Eat here at least once per week, tasty, cheap & satisfying. I always recommend. Always clean, & good service, but parking is tight.