“Extremely Busy and Uncooked Pizza”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #254 of 370 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We had been here in the past without any issues until Monday when the pizza barely had sauce on it and was undercooked and doughy. The onions and green peppers were just warm to the touch. Our server is always friendly and gets our orders correct even when we change up the pizza toppings. He was very busy today as the restaurant was packed and he was the only one serving/taking orders. I had quite a wait to pay and eventually the driver came back and took my payment. Next time we will specific to thoroughly cook the pizza and toppings, as it was still tasty. We like their $5 lunch special and we will return, as it may have been an off day for the pizza baker.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Years ago I used to eat pizza hut pizza, the garbage pie with everything except bell peppers. There are too many New Yorkers and Jersey folks down here in Florida to eat that stuff again. Good pies in Virginia were hard to come by, here you even got a guy who imports water in from New York City to make his dough. It was lunch time I figured I’d try it again, lousy pie, lousy pizza, bread sticks okay and the salad came after I’d finished my pizza. Next time it will be a guy who throws the pie.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Great service and food! Salad was fresh and large enough for two. Pizza was pipping hot and wonderful. Resturant was clean and neat. Only complaint- they didn't have new menu items and several items in the menu were crossed out would gladly return!

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

We had been to this restaurant in the past and never had any issues until last Wednesday when we decided to dine in. We stood at the door waiting to be seated for about ten minutes. Upon being seated, we noticed there were a total of seven occupied tables and only one waitress. We also noticed that everyone had drinks but no food. The waitress came to our table and we ordered our drinks, and since we knew what we wanted to order, we went ahead and placed our order.

Twenty minutes later, we still had not received our food. However we did notice that the carry out was flying out the door. We were not alone in our dilemma. The family sitting at a table near by noticed the same and placed an order on the phone for a couple of pies. Low and behold, their take out order was ready before either of our tables received the orders that had been placed for dining in.

Shortly after, our pie arrived and it was not what we ordered. We had seen enough, so we decided to leave. I highly recommend you do take out before dining in at this restaurant. Or just simply visit one of many locally owned Pizzerias.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Recently went here to try the new stuffed garlic knot pizza they rave about in their commercials lately... What a MISTAKE! Nothing like I would have expected. I know, its a national chain. Still, I would have expected at least something edible. We had horrible wings as well. I have had chicken wings from Pizza Hut many times. For some reason this location doesn't know how to cook them. Complained to corporate. Just an overall bad experience and we will NOT BE RETURNING.