“Interesting setting”
Review of El Moralito

El Moralito
Ranked #110 of 375 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Food was authentic but not the best. Probably won't return. The prices are great. Service was good.

The chairs at the tables are stackable pool chairs. Not comfortable environment.

Music was nice.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Me and my friends we're looking for other cuisines and we found and tried this restaurant. I never had Colombian cuisine before so I gave this restaurant a try. The lady server was nice, she always gave what we asked without a sour gesture to her face. That's one thing I like about this restaurant. Second, the food is great, very flavorful, and served a lot (for me). The bread that they give as the appetizer, DELICIOUS!! Going to come back here sometimes!

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Passed by and had to satisfy a Colombian craving, and this hit the spot. Great price, great as service, great food

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We could not decide between La Paisita and El Moralito. We regret even trying El Moralito, the service was none existent from the start. I wanted to leave at that point, however my company was looking forward to eating Colombian food. No one to meet and greet upon entering. We could not find a tables nor high top with three chairs available. I told one of the waitresses that we needed a table or high top for three. She stared at me and walked away. I stopped a second young lady and asked is she could assist us in finding the next available table for three. After waiting for about 15 minutes for a table, three young adults in tank tops walked into the dinning and stood behind the people getting ready to leave and sat at the dirty table. I complained to the waitress that we were still waiting while she was allowing people to waltz in and bully their way to a table.
After finally waiting for another available table. We got to sit down. The service was rude and rushed. The water we requested was never served. The juice drinks were delicious. The beef empanada appetizer that we ordered never made it to the table. My Country platter was missing plantains, while the other included plantains. Only two silverware sets were placed on the table for three. We had to ask for the third silverware, three times after the food was already on the table. No steak knife was included to cut the tough as leader, thin overcooked steak. The churrasco steak was the same thin tough meat and not a churrasco steak at all. The rest of the food was pretty tasteless, and we were not impressed. The waitress brought the bill unsolicited without asking if we wanted dessert. A totally unprofessional restaurant with no hospitality experience. I will never return for dinner as they appear to be more suited as take out lunch spot, assuming they improve the food. Not worth the money, poor service, uninspired menu and tasteless décor with patio furniture. .

1  Thank Habuylla
Reviewed 19 June 2016

If you really want to enjoy a soup just like how your colombian grandma used to make it, then they're the best place to go to. The service is amazing and the people there are so nice and friendly. The food is amazing too, its authentic and fresh and deffinitly makes me miss home. Best place to enjoy Colombian food.