“If its as good as Fort Myers location then it will be great!”
Review of El patio

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El patio
Ranked #83 of 165 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I love this restaurant and am so pleased to see it open in Punta Gorda. Prices are reasonable and great portions. Cant wait to dig in!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious. Great Caribbean taste. Food worth the wait. Service slow for keeping tables cleaned off. Patio eating with cover from sun. But overall good.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

My wife was having lunch at a nearby restaurant meeting an old friend from Naples half way from our place in Sarasota. I was left to my own devices. I found El Patio and it was a real treat. Two porkchops, rice, and beans with a large very fresh salad. Ten bucks. This was all nicely served. Most of us were eating alone but it's a fine place for friends grabbing a work break in the middle of the day. Turns out my wife was not so fortunate with her experience.
I'd take the drive again just to eat here.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Our first time with this type of food. It was delicious and there was plenty of it. Service was fast and the outside patio was relaxing and enjoyable. We're coming back. Checking out the breakfast menu so I'll let you know how that is. So far so good!!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Walking around in Punta Gorda on a Main Street we stumbled upon this little gem. We decided to eat outside which was nice. On the outside patio they do allow dogs, which is good for owners and dog lovers. Our server, new to our country, did an excellent job, attentive enough. We ordered burritos and being a bit fussy - we added and deleted ingredients. We were very delighted with our meals. It's not a very large restaurant but has lots of potential. I would return if I was near by and hungry.