“So fun”
Review of King Fisher Fleet

King Fisher Fleet
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Punta Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing Cruises and Fishing Charters in Southwest Florida.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip with King Fisher Fleet in all of our visits to Punta Gorda, and it was great! We took the 90 minute Harbor Tour and really enjoyed ourselves! Captain Rick and Ken and Charlene were awesome, too. Loved seeing the dolphins swim with the boat and enjoyed all the history of the harbor and Punta Gorda, too! Our kids (age 11 and 6) had a great time, too!!! Very reasonably priced. I can’t wait to try another cruise the next time we visit!!

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"annual pass"
"deep sea fishing"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"boat ride"
in 26 reviews
"friendly crew"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It was a great experience for everyone. Very relaxing and such beautiful views of the sunset. My daughter even won another cruise from the drawing. Would suggest this cruise for all ages.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Several friends and I went on a cruise from Fisherman’s Village to Burnt Store Marina. Even though I have lived in the area for over 10 years, I had never taken any of the King Fisher cruises. I’m so sorry I waited so long! What a great experience. At one point, we had 4-5 porpoises jumping and swimming next to the boat! I highly recommend taking one of their cruises. A special shout to the the people who made the trip a pleasure—Captain Ralph, Brenda and Mike! Thanks for a great trip! I will definitely go again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Captain Rickey and his mates Mike & Jim gave all on board fantastic service. Captain Rickey was especially kind and funny with the children on board. He let them sit in the Captain's chair and the big highlight was to iring the bell at the exact moment of the setting sun. Captain Rickey gave us a wealth of information on the dolphins and even knew a couple of them by sight. We were led musically and marvelled at the myriad of dolphins that swam along both sides of the boat. Mates Mike and Jim served drinks and snacks to those on the top deck and as we disembarked made sure we were safe. A perfect way to enjoy sunset over the bay!!!