“Very Taco Bell with good employees”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #81 of 171 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1001 Kings Hwy in Port Charlotte. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Love to pop in for a taco or when I don't want to cook ... a taco salad.
I know it's going to be good , the staff is friendly, and the place is clean. I know what to expect and know my craving will be satisfied.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Close to our hotel, Taco Bell was a nice, quick place to go for a quite bite. Clean and service nice.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 3 January 2015

Not often do I eat Fast food for breakfast, but when I do or will again it will be from Taco Bell. They have some great selections. This location had great service.

Date of visit: December 2014