See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

After booking flights only to find my original reservation cancelled with only an apology for compensation I was scrambling to find a place for my family to stay in the Tampa area. Resort Rentals called me with a *new* condo on the beach that looked great in pictures. Outside of nice decor and a good location there is nothing positive to say. I called the management right away due to a strong pet odor despite the designation as a pet free property. They sent a cleaning crew who mopped and sprayed Febreeze. The AC was so musty I couldn't run it. It was in the 80s and humid. And every time I used the dryer it got even more musty. My whole family was in such misery we didn't want to be inside at all. We got no sleep. The management asked me what needed to be done to fix the problem. When I told them they needed to figure out what was causing the smell and deal with it I was told to call back if I had a specific request. Also there are no supplies in this rental. Not even salt. One towel per person for a 2 week beach vacation. Two rolls of toilet paper. Sheets are very cheap and come from a service. No extra blankets. I had to buy everything from garbage bags to paper towels and cleaning supplies. No beach chairs, etc. Closets were dirty and full of paint cans, extra flooring, etc. Two units above us were being renovated from early morning until 2am. Hammering, moving heavy items and sawing tile. I've stayed in other locations nearby and had much better. This unit is also NOT suitable for children. There is direct access to the pool from the unit.

• Stayed: December 2015
7  Thank Sunseekerrrrr
Reviewed 26 January 2015

I stayed at The Shores in #203 and it was amazing! The condo was beautiful and was stocked with so many things that we didn't expect (beach towels and chairs, beach toys, paper towels, toilet paper, laundry soap, a well-stocked kitchen, etc.). The owners obviously take pride in their condo - the furniture was new and very stylish and it had so many upgrades. The two double beds in the second bedroom were a nice surprise. The best part was that it was VERY CLEAN!! I will definitely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone. I booked it on www.vrbo.com/84830.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank 1Emptynester2013
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed in The Shores condominium rm 202. Almost everything we needed for the week. Plenty of beach towels and even had beach chairs and cooler and some beach toys. Full size washer and dryer. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms so was great for us. Balcony large and all 4 of us fit on the balcony with room to move around. Pool area very nice and beach was not busy so plenty of space to spread out. Scheduling with Frank and Hilda was very smooth. Would definitely rent this unit again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank rthhughes
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The Shores was a new condo experience for us. We have stayed across the road and have owned in the area. It was a pleasant experience. The condo is very clean and well appointed. All the appliances worked well . The beds were comfortable.
The view of the beach is lovely. Using the pool was fun. I think it was heated and was a good size for this small building.
The smallness of the building was a plus. People were friendly and very respecting of their surroundings - no loud noise or litter.
The owner was friendly and approachable.
I would recommend this unit-302 and would like to come back.

Room Tip: I only know 302 but I am sure they are all lovely.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank 1,935
Reviewed 12 February 2014

The Shores is one of the best condo buildings in Redington,Fl. Right on the beach. Clean neat and well maintained building. We have been there 4 years in a row and keep going back. The condos are roomy and are all gulf front. Some evenings I need to wear a visor to cook dinner because the sun is so bright. Crowds are moderate even at spring break. Lots is great places to eat and drink. The sunsets are beautiful......Love it

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple