“Great pho on the spot”

Pho Hoang Riverview Fl
Ranked #16 of 157 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have had a taste for a pho, so we have decided to search randomly for some Pho place nearby within our GPS.

This was one of the recommendations and couldnt be better. We have received a very-well balanced broth with a great portion of meat and noodles for a fair price.

Tip: Definitely recommending the spring rolls as well as A24.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The Pho is up there with the best, Service was quick We had a new guy take care of us he was a little timid but was on spot Thank you! Get there early, seems to get busy.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I eat here on a pretty regular basis, both with co-workers and my husband. It's always amazing! The food is super yummy, the service is quick and efficient, and the prices are reasonable. Ask for Jan to be your server, he'll take great care of you!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I have been here 3 Saturday’s in a row for great Pho. The large Pho is easily two meals in one. plenty of noodles and sprouts. I always get the chicken and it is great!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The pho is decent, but the broth is seldom hot enough to 'cook' the noodles and the sprouts before it cools. I like their Bun Thit better -- grilled pork or chicken with an egg roll are my favorites.

Busy for both lunch and dinner.

Oh -- that plant just inside the door needs trimmed! It blocks the entrance for anyone over five feet tall.