My husband and I stayed for 3 nights in room 139 and it was awful. We were moved from one room where the lock was not working to this room. The space to walk was so tight in the room we had to back into one area to let the other pass. The metal part of the archway to the bathroom was coming out of the wall thru the plaster and the shower (flip flops only), sink and toilet were grubby.
I took my clorox wipes to the whole bathroom we touched and it shined then. There were so few
accomodations near spring training in Jupiter so we could not find another hotel to go to. It was very noisy and police cars did a sweep of the parking lot day and night. I would not recommend this motel unless you could not find anything else in town. Seniors rate was $95 for a double room near stairs. Night time activity prevented sound sleep. Breakfast was only toast and dry cereal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach is ideally located for business and leisure travelers. Downtown West Palm Beach, the Convention Center and beautiful sandy beaches are all just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Hotel Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Travel Lodge
- Riviera Beach Travelodge