“Nice, clean, updated room w/frig, micro & refrigerator - breakfast included”

Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Riviera Beach
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Room clean, updated decor and bathroom had a nice glass enclosure, bathroom counter updated. Flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker in the room. The room is quiet, no voices heard through the walls and only little traffic noise. I was put in a room closer to the front since I was a woman traveling alone because the back (gets a little shady). I never felt unsafe and I'd stay here again. Breakfast included, but they don't keep the items supplied like they should. I stayed 2 nights so I knew on day #2 they should also have small blueberry muffins and small cinnamon buns, along with their bread, english muffins, fruit (apple/orange), oatmeal, cereal, juice and coffee. I asked for more muffins, but she said there were none. Too bad they don't keep breakfast items stocked because that was the only disappointment. The price was right and I'd stay here again. Wifi free.

Room Tip: Choose a room closer to the front. Was told the back can get a little shady.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
TravelodgeRiviera, Webmaster at Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your feedback. I’m glad that our hotel impressed you enough that you would stay with us again. Our goal is to provide an experience worth repeating for every guest, every time. I hope you will tell others about our hotel and make us your first choice in the area for the future. We’ll be here for you, your friends and your colleagues when you need us.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 April 2016

The room itself was alright. Good enough to stay overnight to sleep. We got there late around 10pm. The main door to front desk was locked by 7pm and have to use a window with small hole to get papers etc thru. Thats already a sign that area mighr not be safe. The rooms are accessed from the outside so anyone can get to it. There were shady people hanging outside. I did not sleep well because i was fearful having 2 kids with us. The bed was comfy and the room clean.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways because of unfounded fears about your safety at our well-regarded hotel. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 April 2016

the staff were very welcoming and gave us internet access however, we didn't have a laptop with us and we left too early to have breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
travelodgewestpalm, Webmaster at Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you had a good experience with us. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riviera Beach
Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach
#22 of 34 in West Palm Beach
7.3 km away
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
6.1 km away
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacat...
#2 of 5 in Palm Beach Shores
6.2 km away
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
#1 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beac...
#12 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach
#13 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm? Share your experiences!