US$489
US$369
Priceline
US$179
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
US$145
US$239
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$85
ExtendedStay
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeRiviera, Webmaster at Travelodge by Wyndham Riviera Beach/West Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Reviewed 18 April 2016

The room itself was alright. Good enough to stay overnight to sleep. We got there late around 10pm. The main door to front desk was locked by 7pm and have to use a window with small hole to get papers etc thru. Thats already a sign that area mighr not be safe. The rooms are accessed from the outside so anyone can get to it. There were shady people hanging outside. I did not sleep well because i was fearful having 2 kids with us. The bed was comfy and the room clean.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways because of unfounded fears about your safety at our well-regarded hotel. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 April 2016

the staff were very welcoming and gave us internet access however, we didn't have a laptop with us and we left too early to have breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
travelodgewestpalm, Webmaster at Travelodge by Wyndham Riviera Beach/West Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you had a good experience with us. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Me and my family check into the Travelodge hotel on 04-02-16 soon as we step inside the room we we're hit wit heat . I call front desk to make them aware of the problem and the front desk worker told me she didn't know what to do with me and my family.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
TravelodgeRiviera, Webmaster at Travelodge by Wyndham Riviera Beach/West Palm, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations because an air conditioner wasn't left on. I hope you were accommodated. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.