Mar Bay Motel & Suites(Safety Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$119
US$129
US$102
Cancelon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$65
US$59
US$75
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$63
US$67
US$57
US$109
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2015

I was at the Safety Harbor Motel last June. My brother was in the hospital and I was not sure how long I would need to be in town! I talked with the manager before I left for Safety Harbor. He was very polite and said he would work with me. It was a blessing to know he understood. I felt totally safe at this motel and slept well. It is close to the hospital, the rehab center and close to grocery stores and places to eat. I had to come in late at night and leave early in the mornings. Felt safe at all times. Management would be around during the day and easy to get ahold of. I agree with other reviews not fancy but Mom and Dad would agree it was a great place to stay. I do plan on staying at this motel again and recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Pat A
Reviewed 20 May 2014

While the hotel isn't a 5* resort, it has plenty of charm! The owners are so accommodating and the hotel is located within 10 blocks of about 20 restaurants, all with their own charms. It's comfortable and a great place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank FLtraveler34695
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed at the Safety Harbor Motel for three weeks between cruises. It was nothing fancy, but a great place to stay. The owner was a very nice person who was accommodating to our needs. It is located on the main street in Safety Harbor and is a 15-minute walk to the harbor. We saw Manatees almost every day, as well as dolphins and stingrays on occasion. There are numerous shops and restaurants within walking distance.

As I said before, it is nothing fancy, but it is clean and the neighborhood is very safe and colorful.

If you just need a basic place to stay that is very clean, this is your place. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different and we didn't see all of them. We had a living area and a bedroom as we were staying for quite awhile. Our friends stayed in a smaller room for a week and loved it. I don't think you can go wrong whatever you choose.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends